DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Historylinks only collects personal data from our members and from our supporters making donations under the UK Government Gift Aid scheme.
The personal data we collect is limited to name, address, postocode and (for members) an email address and/or telephone number.
DATA PROTECTION PLEDGE
- Personal information that you share with us will always be used in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Information is only stored for the purpose of maintaining a list of members (as required by our governing constitution) or to satisfy statutory bodies.
- Completed forms are scanned and saved in digital format. The original forms are then shredded and disposed of in a secure manner.
- Personal information is also held on Excel spreadsheets to maintain membership lists and a register of Gift Aid qualifying donations.
- All data is stored in a secure, password-protected area of our data server.
- Only authorised users have access to the information you share with us.
- Personal information held by us will never be shared with any other organisation.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data held by us please contact :-